Metric and Inter-syllabus completely changed (PTB Books Changed). By the end of May 2020, all the boxes of the ninth and first year will be on the market. Books for Class X and Year II will be changed in 2021.
- These books will be published by three different publishers according to the National Curriculum. Whose topic will be the same but the style and style may be different to explain the content. That is, the subject where the student wishes to prepare the topic. All he has to do is consider right.
- Inexperienced and seasoned teachers are regularly closed. Highly professional teachers and subject specialists will be able to make the right preparations.
- The Rata system will be completely gone.
- All Syllabus will be activity based.
- 50% of Functional English will be implemented in all classes and Spoken English Practical will be taken.
- In addition Traditional programs FSc, ICS, FA, I.Com, a new group technical education will be implemented from Class 2 and can be taken up to class XII.
- The paper pattern will also likely be completely changed.
- This is the first step towards creating a system based on all changes to the O-level style.
- All professional teachers are requested to understand this change and play their part in making it successful.