FSc 1st Year Math Chapter 3 Matrices Notes are being uploaded here. These F.Sc. 11th class Math chapter no. 3: Matrices and Determinants notes are in accordance with the syllabus and paper pattern of Punjab Text Book Board Lahore. These notes are very useful for the students belonging to the Sargodha board, Lahore Board, Sahiwal Board, Multan Board, Kashmir board, Rawalpindi board, Gujranwala board, and DG Khan Board.
To view online or download 1st year Math chapter 3 notes in PDF Format, click the button given below. Don’t forget to share these notes with your friend, class fellows, and teachers.
You can easily view or download these notes. If you want to view FSc Part-1 Math chapter 3 notes online, there must be a PDF reader installed on your computer. These notes cover the following topics
- Introduction to addition, multiplication, subtraction
- Determinant of a 2×22×2 matrix
- Solution of simultaneous linear equations by using matrices
- Properties of Matrix Addition, Scalar Multiplication, and Matrix Multiplication.
- Properties of Determinants with help in their Evaluation
- Adjoint and Inverse of a Square Matrix of order n≥3n≥3
- Elementary Row and Column Operations on a Matrix
- Echelon and Reduce Echelon form of Matrices
- System of Linear Equation
- Cramer`s Rule
1st year Math Chapter No. 3 contains five exercises. These are:
- Exercise No. 3.1
- Exercise No. 3.2
- Exercise No. 3.3
- Exercise No. 3.4
- Exercise No. 3.5
You may like the following 1st year of all subjects’ notes. To download these notes, click the links given below and download them in PDF format.