Today we will upload FSc 2nd year Chemistry notes for the students of all Punjab Boards. These notes are written by a very experienced teacher. These notes are written in a very easy way. Therefore, it is very easy to prepare for 12th class chemistry. The most important and frequently asked questions are added in these notes. Students can get good marks by preparing them.
Important Features of notes
- These notes cover not only the whole book but also prepare students for the examination according to the new pattern.
- These notes contain several figures that help to understand the concepts of topics.
- All the exercises and important questions of the textbook have been solved in an easy and understandable way.
- The meaning of difficult words is also written.
- Short and long questions of previous papers are included i.e. 2007-2018.
We are here with Chemistry 2nd year notes. These notes are according to the paper pattern and syllabus of the 11th class. These notes are for the students of the Sargodha board, Lahore Board, Faisalabad Board, Sahiwal Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Kashmir board, DG Khan board, and all other boards of Punjab.
You can download these F.Sc. 2nd-year notes of all chapters by clicking the links given below.
|1||Periodic Classification of Elements||Download|
|3||Group IIIA and Group IVA Elements||Download|
|4||Group V-A and Group VI-A Elements||Download|
|5||The Halogens and the Noble Gases||Download|
|7||Fundamental Principles of Organic Chemistry
|11||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
|12||Aldehydes and Ketons||Download|
|15||Common Chemical Industries in Pakistan
Students consider Chemistry very difficult. We have tried to solve this difficulty. We have collected all questions from previous papers and arranged them in chapter form. In this way, you can prepare your chemistry paper for annual exams very easily and in a short time. Important long questions are also given at the end of each chapter. You will find these notes very easy and useful.
You may like the following FA, FSc & ICS 2nd yeat notes, These notes are in good PDF format and you can download them for free.