12th Class Chemistry Notes PDF Download We are here with Chemistry 2nd year notes . These notes are according to the paper pattern and...
|12th Class Chemistry Notes PDF Download|
Students consider Chemistry very difficult. We have tried to solve your this difficulty. We have collected all questions of previous papers and arranged them in chapter form. In this way you can prepare your chemistry paper for annual exams very easy and in short time. Important long questions are also given at the end of each chapter. You will find these notes very easy and useful.
Chemistry 2nd Year NotesThe subject of Chemistry has undergone a remarkable advanced at national and international levels. These notes are according to new syllabus and pattern recommended for 12th class۔
Today we will upload Chemistry notes for 12th class students. These notes are written by a very experienced teacher. These notes are written in a very easy way. Therefore, it is very easy to prepared 12th class chemistry. Most important and frequently asked questions are added in these notes. Students can get good marks by preparing them.
Contents of Chemistry 2nd Year
- Periodic Classification of Elements and Periodicity
- s-Block Elements
- Group III-A and Group IV-A Elements
- Group V-A and Group VI-A Elements
- The Halogens and the Noble Gases
- Transition Elements
- Fundamental Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Alkyl Halides
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketons
- Carboxylic Acids
- Common Chemical Industries in Pakistan
Important Features of notes
- These notes covers only the whole book but also prepares students for the examination according to new pattern.
- These notes contains several figures that help to understand the concepts of topics.
- All the exercises and important questions of textbook have been solved in an easy and understandable way.
- Meaning of difficult words are also written.
- Short and long questions of previous papers are included i.e. 2007-2018.
2. s-Block Elements
3. Group IIIA and Group IVA Elements
4. Group V-A and Group VI-A Elements
5. The Halogens and the Noble Gases
6. Transition Elements
7. Fundamental Principles of Organic Chemistry
8. Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
9. Aromatic Hydrocarbons
10. Alkyl Halides
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes and Ketons
13. Carboxylic Acids
15. Common Chemical Industries in Pakistan